For the first time, The B&G Society has decided to implement the “Power House” ,documenting owners of successful small business ventures. For this first installment, I am profiling my own business, Adora’s Magic, that was started in February 2008. The idea of diaper cakes first came to mind when I attended a friend’s baby shower and she received it as a gift. It garnered the most attention out of all the presents. Being the creative person, I did my research on how to make them and been perfecting my craft ever since eventually graduating to making diaper wreaths and washcloth lollipop favors. Individuals who have purchased these beautiful cakes and wreaths told me that their gifts was the best ones at the baby shower. Furthermore, the receivers refused to take them apart!
Tag Archives: Diaper Wreaths
- You can change your mind faster than a fickle spring breeze. Y... More for Gemini bit.ly/A9Q3zb 15 hours ago
- You are eager to say yes to a political cause, a social invita... More for Gemini bit.ly/A9Q3zb 1 day ago
- You're not sure why someone is on your case today, especially ... More for Gemini bit.ly/A9Q3zb 2 days ago
- An odd mixture of mundane responsibilities and hopeful visions... More for Gemini bit.ly/A9Q3zb 3 days ago
- Nearly everyone seems a bit on edge today and you secretly lik... More for Gemini bit.ly/A9Q3zb 4 days ago