Experienced models turned fashion photographers often know what they are doing when they are capturing great shots. They have a unique idea of how beauty and fashion is to be portrayed. Rhode Island Tasha Bleu is a model turned self-taught fashion photographer who knows how to work the lens on her camera. She focuses on contemporary street wear culture, high fashion editorials, and industry events. Her concepts are edgy and futuristic. The styling, specifically with avant-garde, is very chic and innovative. Bleu founded her own photography company, Treu Bleu Imagery in January 2010 and has already landed work on BET’s Rip the Runway, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and Africa Week. In addition, she worked with brands around the world that includes Kayobi Clothing UK, MYOB Japan, Stevie Boi Eyewear, David David, Boy Meets Girl USA, and more. Her work has appeared in fashion on/offline magazines that includes Elle, Bleu, Hypebeast and Convention. Bleu’s photos take you into another century. You are deeply in a trance by the photo concepts that will leave you wanting an encore. As her motto goes, “to thine own self be treu”.
Tag Archives: Kayobi Clothing UK
- You can change your mind faster than a fickle spring breeze. Y... More for Gemini bit.ly/A9Q3zb 15 hours ago
- You are eager to say yes to a political cause, a social invita... More for Gemini bit.ly/A9Q3zb 1 day ago
- You're not sure why someone is on your case today, especially ... More for Gemini bit.ly/A9Q3zb 2 days ago
- An odd mixture of mundane responsibilities and hopeful visions... More for Gemini bit.ly/A9Q3zb 3 days ago
- Nearly everyone seems a bit on edge today and you secretly lik... More for Gemini bit.ly/A9Q3zb 4 days ago